- Caliber: 300 Blackout (AKA: 300 AAC, 300 Wisper, 300 Blk)
- 50 Rounds High Quality Range Ammo / Perfect for use in close quarter battle (CQB) training scenarios where projectile ‘splashback’ is a concern, or in environments with poor air filtration. Frangible projectiles are lead free and produce no toxic dust upon impact.
- Supersonic Ammunition
- Bullet Weight: 125 gr.
- Bullet Profile: Lead-Free .308 diameter 125 gr. projectile made with Copper & Tin. 100% lead-free projectiles function reliably and show no unusual wear on the weapon in long-term testing
- Brass Type: Remanufactured Brass-Mixed Headstamps, primarily LC Headstamp
- Brass is Fully Converted in house to ensure the highest quality and uniform cases.
- Primer: Boxer – Non-Corrosive
- Velocity: 2200 FPS (aprox)
- Loose packed in sealed clear bag.
- Clean Burning Powder
- All ammunition undergoes a stringent quality control. Each cartridge is case gauged, and hand inspected for maximum high quality and safety.
- **It is you responsibility to make sure you are firing the correct ammo in the correct caliber gun. **
There are no reviews yet.